Are you looking to manage training in a smarter way, with the added benefit of reducing your IT and administration costs? Training Manager is the ideal solution which is suitable for a wide variety of training activities including; Forklift, Mobile Plant, LGV, CPC, Manual Handling, First Aid and much more. This system is ideal for both commercial and in-house training providers.
Training Manager is a complete system, from initial point of contact with clients on the ‘Prospect Database’ and booking training courses, to Invoicing, Training Notes, Integration with your chosen accounts package and Printing of cards and certificates.
In addition, our complete administration and management solution will increase efficiency, optimise workforce and provide reports (including KPI tracking) for various queries.
Training Manager is a fully hosted solution, meaning all information including forms and files are stored securely in the ‘cloud’ and regularry backed up to UK data centres. This gives YOU, our customer, access to YOUR files whenever you want, wherever you are.
In addition to the above benefits, our Online Forms are designed (and PROVEN) to reduce adminstration, stationary, storage and printing costs. This proven solution is accepted by two accrediting bodies, ITSSAR and RTITB.
Key Training Manager is a cost effective modular system sold on a per-user-basis for each module.
Sold on a per-user-basis for each module, this cost effective modular system is ideal for a wide range of clients. Currently used within the forklift training industry by HL Training Services, this proven system is a must have.
Features & benefits include:
- Securing your data giving you peace of mind.
- Optimising your workforce, ensuring employees training is up to date and manage multiple training records simply.
- Providing effective KPI tracking, detailing progress by individual, setting goals and evaluating employee performance, within one system.
- Increasing efficiencies, easy access to documents and quick processing.
- Maximising productivity, access easily with a secure internet connection.
- Flexibility: a modular system that grows with your business.
- Intergration: with your chosen accounts package.
- Reducing admin costs, eliminating lost paperwork.
- Cloud based solution, achieving 99.9% uptime.
To find out more about Training Manager and the benefits for your business please contact Angela or Shane on 0117 952 5625.